Friday, February 6, 2009

Recession :(

So I finally managed to drag my car to a dealer to get rid of that check engine light. just as expected they charge me for a standard rate for just opening the damn hood and staring into the inside of my car. I decide to just go ahead and let them do it. After all how long will I drive around with that orange light staring at  me while driving. Then hours later I get a call with a list of things to be done on my car. These auto mechanics make it sound that if you dont repair what they say....our car might just blow up in pieces. Anyway..with the advice of another mechanic...I just told them to upgrade the software and not touch anything else. Its in cases like this that the word "recession" comes so much into use. The mechanice tried to convince me to get all the word done but I politely told him that in this current recession period I didnt want to spend too much on my car:)

No comments:

Post a Comment